Government of Pakistan
Ministry of Communications
National Highway Authority
Applications are invited for Project (PC-I) posts from Pakistani Nationals having requisite educational qualification, domicile etc.
1. All the candidates applying for above-mentioned posts shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation as per Federal Government Rules. Age will be counted upto closing date fixed for receipt of applications.
2. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in Pakistan as per the requirement of the organization.
3. In service government employees should apply through proper channel. Advance copies of applications shall not be entertained. 4 In case of applying for more than one post, separate application Form must be used for each post.
5. The candidates are required to mention post applying for on the right top corner of the envelope.
6. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel recruitment process, increase or decrease the number of post as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for written test/interview.
How to Apply:
8. Please download the application form and deposit slip from Pakistan Testing Service website (www.pts.org.pk) and pay the fee Rs. 300/- in any of the country wide online branches of UBL & Bank Al-Falah.
9. Deposited amount is non-refundable/non-transferable.
10. Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
11. Applications on the prescribed proforma should reach at the address given below within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
12. Application may be sent on prescribed application form with online deposit slip (in original) at address given below.
For further information, please contact
Phone: +92-51-2305250-51, UAN: 051-111-111-787
Pakistan Testing Services-Pakistan
House No. 152, Street No. 8, Sector E-11, MPCHS, Islamabad, Website: www.pts.org.pk
SAY NO TO CORRUPTION