Ministry of Communications NHA Job, Secretary NHA, GM Finance, GM Engineer
SAY NO TO CORRUPTION
Government of Pakistan Ministry of Communications
National Highway Authority
Applications are invited for the following Regular posts to be filled in the National Highway Authority as per detail given below on the prescribed Performa:-
2. Prescribed Form duly signed and filled in. in all respect must reach the undersigned on the address mentioned below within 15 days of publication of advertisement. Attested copies of all educational documents, experience certificates, Valid PEC registration certificate (if applicable), CNIC & 2xPhotographs etc must be enclosed with application form.
3. All the candidates applying for above-mentioned posts shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation as per Federal Government Rules. Age will be counted upto closing date fixed for receipt of applications.
4. Only post qualification experience will be counted.
5. Incomplete applications (not on prescribed Performa or any column left blank) and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
6. Applications Forms filled/written vaguely will also not be entertained.
7. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in Pakistan as per the requirement of the organization.
8. Degree/Certificates issued only by HEC/recognized Board/Universities/Institutes would be acceptable.
9. Serving Govt employees should apply through proper channel. Advance copies of applications shall not be entertained.
10. In case of applying for more than one post, separate Application Form must be used for each post. 11 The candidates are required to mention post applying for on the right top comer of the envelope.
12. By hand applications will not be accepted/entertained.
13. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel recruitment process, increase or decrease the number of post as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
14. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in Test/Interview.
15 All necessary information and prescribed application Proforma may be viewed/downloaded from NHA website: http://www.nha.gov.pk & sent to;