Ministry of Defence Job 2016 PASB Sectt, DASB Job, Deputy Director, Assistant Director
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN MINISTRY OF DEFENCE (PASB SECTT)
1. Applications are invited from retired Armed Forces Officers for following posts (on contract bases) in Pakistan Armed Services Board:-
Post / Station Qualification
Deputy Director (BPS-18) DASB Bhakkar, Sahiwal, Quetta and PASB Sectt Rawalpindi 4 52 Years Retired Lt Col/Maj/equivalent of Navy/Air Force.
Assistant Director (BPS-17) DASB Badin, Nawabshah, Larkana, Tank, Gilgit, Vehari, Kasur and Rahim Yar Khan 8 50 Years
2. Post of DD DASB Quetta (B-18) is reserved for Balochistan Domicile, under the Aghaz-e-Haqooq Balochistan Package. 1 x Vacancy each is reserved in B-17 and 18 for disabled / minorities. If no suitable candidate found the posts will be filled through open merit.
3. Applications along with 2x photos, copy of CNIC, Civil/Military qualification, Domicile and Retirement Order should reach the undersigned within 15 days of advertisement.
4. Max age shall be calculated from the closing date of application.
5. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA is admissible.
6. Incomplete and late applications will not be entertained.
7. Preference will be given to officers who have completed their LPR and are SOS.
Lt Col Ghulam Murtaza (Retd)
Assistant Director General, Ministry of Defence PASB Secretariat H/No. 100A-1, St-6, Chaklala Scheme-Ill Rawalpindi Ph No. 051-5153889, E-mail: email@example.com