Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Islamabad Job, Assistant, Stenotypist, Draftsman, Naib Qasid 18 Oct
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MINISTRY OF ENERGY, PETROLEUM DIVISION
Ministry of Energy, Petroleum Division (Policy Wing) is seeking to recruit competent and experienced professionals underthe following quota:-
How to Apply:
1. All recruitment shall be made in accordance with Establishment Division’s recruitment policy vide O.M. No. 53/1/2008/SP, dated 22-10-2014.
2. 05 years general age relaxation and other age relaxation will be admissible as per prescribed rules of Government of Pakistan.
3. Application forms may be downloaded from (www.ots.org.pk) and for further details the same website may be consulted.
4. Candidates must indicate the post applied for on the right side of the envelope.
5. Copies of testimonials are not required to attach. Original documents will be examined at the time of test/ interview.
6. Only eligible and short listed candidates will be called for test/interview. Government Servants may apply through proper channel.
7. No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/interview.
8. Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
9. Quota of disable, women and minorities will be observed as per rules.
10. Applications must reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement on the address given below: –
Manager Operation (MOEPD) open testing service-pakistan (ots)
Office No. 01, Crescent Mall Commercial, Central Avenue Road, Phase 6, Bahria Town, Islamabad
Ph: 051-2375081 Fax: 051-2375031 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org