Ministry of information Broadcasting and National Heritage Job, Director General PNCA
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MINISTRY OF INFORMATION, BROADCASTING AND NATIONAL HERITAGE
(INFORMATION & BROADCASTING DIVISION)
PAKISTAN NATIONAL COUNCIL OF THE ARTS (PNCA)
Services of a dynamic and qualified full time professional are required for the senior position of Director. General in Pakistan National Council of the Arts (PNCA), Islamabad.
Pay Scale: Emoluments of MP-I (In terms of Finance Division’s Instructions)
Tenure: The appointment will be on contract basis for a period of three years.
Minimum Requisite Qualification & Experience:
• Master’s Degree from a recognized university in the disciplines of Art Management / Culture Administration / Art and related fields from a HEC recognized university
• Must have at least 15 years experience of working at senior management level, preferably in art management and culture administration.
• Must have sound knowledge of administration, human resources and financial management; and a detailed knowledge of arts, art history, public relations and cultural diplomacy.
• Must be a scholar, an artist, a researcher having at his / her credit a good stock of research work on arts and culture.
2. Interested applicants should send their application, C. V. and testimonials to the undersigned within (15) days after the publication of this advertisement. The applicants working in Government institutions should route their applications through proper channel. Existing employees of PNCA, if fulfilling the above conditions, may also apply.
3. Eligibility will be determined and selection will be finalized as per approved Government policy. Short listed applicants will be invited for an interview. The candidates shall not be entitled for any TA/DA while appearing for the interview.
4. Application form can be downloaded from www.infopak.gov.pk
Section Officer (E-lll) 4th Floor, Room No.4144, Cabinet Block, Cabinet Secretariat Islamabad