Ministry of Information Technology Job Islamabad, Director General (Administration)
Government of Pakistan
Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunications (IT & Telecom Division)
National Information Technology Board (NITB), a department of Ministry of Information Technology, has mandate to promote and integrate Information Technology (IT) in all the National programs by focusing on the technology promotion and innovation will also identify the areas where IT interventions are required to perform Business Process Re-engineering (BPR), successful implementation of e-Governance programs and raising expertise level of the IT human resource in the public sector. Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunications is in search of dynamic professionals against the following MP-II Scale vacancies:
Sr. No Posts: Qualification: Experience/Skills: Upper Age Limit:
3. Director General (Administration) (MP-II Scale) Masters Degree in Business or Public Administration with specialization in Human Resource or Finance from a reputable accredited local or foreign university.
Candidates with an additional degree of Masters or BS (16 years) in Computer Science or Information Technology or Electrical/Computer Engineering will be preferred.
The candidate should have a minimum of 10-years industry experience, including 03-years in a Human Resource, Finance, Administration role with ownership and full accountability. 45 years
Conditions to Apply:
a. In case of selection Candidates posts/service before joining new assignment. NOC from present employer, in case of Government Servants is mandatory at time of applying.
b. The initial period of contract for all the three (03) posts is two years (extendable).
c. The positions offers salary package/benefits as admissible under the Government MP-II Scale (110,000-16,500-176,000) alongwith house rent and utilities allowance.
d. Separate applications would be required for each post.
– Detailed job description and emoluments of the above posts may be seen at MOIT website: (www.moit.gov.pk).
– Candidates meeting the above criteria should submit their application at the URL address given below by providing details i.e. dates of award of degrees, date of birth, years of experience (year-wise) within Fifteen (15) days of publication of the advertisement.
– Candidates who prefer applying through post should send hardcopies of CVs/testimonials/CNIC at the address mentioned below within the specified period.
– Envelopes and applications/CVs should clearly indicate the specific “Name of Post” against which application is being submitted. Incomplete applications will not be entertained. MOIT believes in gender equality.
(Syed Khalid Gardezi) – Joint Secretary (Admin), Ministry of Information Technology, (IT & Telecom Division), 4th Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, Agha Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad.
Tel: +92-51-9206277. // Online: http://www.moit.gov.pk/jobs.