Ministry of National Health Services Regulations and Coordination Job, Assistant, LDC, Stenotypist 3 Dec
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination
LG&RD Complex, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad
Applications are invited for the following vacant posts in the Ministry of National Health Services Regulations & Coordination (NHS.R&C), Islamabad on regular basis. The requisite qualification / experience and regional/provincial quotas are as under:-
2. Applicants already in government service or in the service of autonomous bodies, corporations, etc must apply through proper channel alongwith departmental NOC.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible for this purpose.
4. Maximum age limit of the candidate will be considered as prescribed in the recruitment rules. Upper age limit shall be relaxed as under:-
i) Five years in respect of all candidates, except the Armed Forces Personnel, in terms of Establishment Division Office Memorandum No.F.9/2/91 -R-5 dated November, 2000.
ii) Ex-Servicemen up to 15 years or number of years actually served in Armed Forces, whichever is less.
5. At the time of test/interview the candidates must bring original certificates/documents.
6. All those candidates who meet the minimum and maximum age requirements shall be provisionally allowed to appear in the written test subject to scrutiny of their eligibility after the test. However, for the interview, only short-listed eligible candidates will be called.
7. The competent Authority reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
8. Actual number of posts can be increased/decreased orthe candidates in the pool accordingly.
How to Apply:-
9. Please download the Application Form and the Deposit Slip from NTS websit: www.nts.org.pk, fill up both properly, pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branch of ABL,UBL,HBL, or MCB and get receipt from the bank.
10. Send the filled-up Application Form alongwith the receipt (original paid-up copy of the Deposit Slip) to NTS Headquarters, 1 -E, Street No.46. Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
11. Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip, and submitted by hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
12. For further information, please visit www.nts.org.pk or call 051 -8444441.