Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs Job, Stenotypist Required
G0VERNMENT 0F PAKISTAN
Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
Applications on prescribed form are invited from suitable candidates (male/female) for appointment against the following vacant posts in the Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs.
1. Blank Application form can be downloaded from website of Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs: www.mopa.qov.pk
2. The Government Servants may apply through proper channel.
3. Government Servants who have completed two years continuous service on the closing date of receipt date of the application would be granted age relaxation as admissible under the rules.
4. The general age relaxation for period of 5 years in upper age limit would be granted as admissible under the rules.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for test and interview.
6. Incomplete application forms or received after due date will not be entertained.
7. Post applied for must be mentioned clearly on the top right corner of the envelope.
8. Candidates will have to produce original certificates/degree at the time of test/interview (copies of certificates need not to be attached with application forms.)
9. Initial screening test will be done by some recognized testing agency.
10. Only short listed candidates on the basis of eligibility / suitability will be called for test/ interview.
11. This Ministry reserves the right either to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
12. The candidates who fulfill the above mentioned conditions may send their particulars on prescribed form addressed to the undersigned within 15 (fifteen) days of the publication of this advertisement.