Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform Job, Chief Executive Officer, Manager MIS 20 July
National Endowment Scholarships For Talent (NEST)
(A Company incorporated with SECP under section 42 of Companies Ordinance 1984)
Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform
Government of Pakistan
National Endowment Scholarships For Talent is a public sector non-profit organization with a fully functional Board of Directors having license under section 42 of the Companies Ordinance 1984, operating under the auspices of Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform. Main objective of the Company is to run a successful system for disbursement of scholarships to needy-cum-talented students countrywide at various educational levels starting from Intermediate to Ph.D and in all disciplines including science, engineering, medical and arts. NEST is offering a competitive compensation package and opportunity to become part of a winning team. We plan to hire for the following positions;
1) Identifies and evaluates new technology developments and gauges applicability to The NEST’s processes by providing the Solution Architecture that satisfies business goals and objectives;
2) Maintains a current working knowledge of IT based best practices and innovative solutions within both government and industry;
3) Cultivates and maintains knowledge regarding IT based best practices and innovative solutions.
4) Oversees and coordinates with all IT Initiatives/Projects. Technical Planning and Prioritization:
5) Recommends, develops, integrates, administers, and evaluates policies, procedures, and standards needed to provide flexible and cost-effective IT services.
6) Defines essential education and training required for the implementation, operations, and maintenance of Department information technology.
7) Ensures that all supported systems are configured and maintained for optimal performance, and respond to ail technical incidents and problems.
8) Develop work plans for internal projects; identify resource requirements (hardware, software, and network) for the organization to meet its objectives.
9) Obtain resources across the MIS Department, and monitor the progress of internal projects to meet negotiated and targeted deadlines and deliverables.
10) Analyze data and situations, reason logically and creatively, identify problems, apply creative thinking, draw valid conclusions, and develop effective solutions.
11) Any additional function as assigned by the senior management
Detailed TORs of the each category are available on the website of the Ministry of Planning Development & Reform and PPRA. NEST offers market based compensation. Interested candidates fulfilling the requisite criteria of qualification and experience may apply within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement on prescribed form available at www.pc.gov.pk along with detailed CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible
Syed Zeshan Akbar Bukhari, ACA
Chief Financial Officer
National Endowment Scholarship For Talent
PPMI Complex, H-8/1, Islamabad