Government of Pakistan
MINISTRY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
COUNCIL FOR WORKS AND HOUSING RESEARCH
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals through National University of Science & Technology (NUST) foe the following VACANT POSITIONS in the Council for Works and Housing Research (CWHR) Karachi, under the administrative
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. For application and other details please wsit NUST website www.nusLedu.pk
2. Degrees must be obtained from HEC recognized institutions.
3. All vacancies will be filled on merit basis / observing regional quota as per Govt, rules.
4. The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
5. Those already in Govt. Services must apply Through Proper Channel.
6. The age relaxation will be given 3s per Govt, rules.
7. No TA / DA will be admissible for test / interview.
8. The organization reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any stage and also to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
9. Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
10. Applications on prescribed format without documents may reach to Deputy Director (Admn). Council for Works and Housing Research (CWHR) F-40. Hub River Road. Site. Karachi within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
DEPUTY DIRECTOR (Admn) Ph: 021-9923892