Ministry of States and Frontier Regions Jobs, Stenotypist, Assistant, UDC, Driver
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MINISTRY OF STATES AND FRONTIER REGIONS
CHIEF COMMISIONERATE FOR AFGHAN REFUGEES
H.No.ll, St. No. 65 F-8/3, Islamabad
The applications from the Pakistani Nationals are required for filling up the following temporary posts in the office of Chief Commissionerate for Afghan Refugees, Ministry of SAFRON, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad:
S/No Name of Post No of Posts Qualification Age limit Regional Quota
1. Stenotypist (BS-14) 01 Intermediate or equivalent with 80/40 w.p.m speed in short hand/typing respectively. Must be computer literate. 18-25 Punjab
2. Assistant (BS-14) 01 B.A/BSc. Or equivalent from Recognized University. 18-25 KPK
3. UDC (BS-09) 01 Intermediate or equivalent. Must be Computer literate. 18-25 Sindh (R)
4. Driver (BS-04) 01 Middle pass having a valid LTV License. 18-25 Baluchistan
5. Dispatch Rider (BS-04) 01 Middle pass having a valid license & well versed about the traffic rules. 18-25 Merit
6. Naib Qasid (BS-01) 01 Primary pass 18-25 Local
7. Chowkider (BS-01) 01 -do- 18-25 -do-
8. Sanitary worker (BS-01) 01 -do- 18-25 -do-
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
1. The applicants already in Government service any apply through proper channel.
2. The computer knowledge/qualification is must for all the posts at S.No. 1 to 3.
3. The applications on a simple paper alongwith one Photo and attested copies of educational documents should reach PO Box No. 551 by 01-02-2016 positively.
4. The applications received incomplete and after closing date i.e. 01 -02-2016 will not be entertained.
5. The appointments will be made purely on merit, transparency in the recruitment process at all level will strictly be observed.
6. Maximum age limit after 05 years relaxation in upper age limit by the Govt.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing the test/interview.
(Ch. M. Ashraf Sajjad)
Deputy Director (Admn)