Ministry of States and Frontiner Regions Jobs, Driver 11 February
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MINISTRY OF STATES AND FRONTIER REGIONS
Applications are invited on prescribed proforma for filling up of the following purely temporary vacancies from the candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned against each.
S.No Post BPS No of vacancies Qualification/experience required Age Regional Quota Status of posts
1. Driver 04 03 • Primary Pass. • Valid driving license holder and well versed in the traffic rules. 18-30 years l-Balochistan 1-Punjab l-Sindh-U Regular
2. Applicants’ proforma should reach to the following address within fifteen (15) days after the date of publication in the newspaper:
Section Officer (Admn) Room No. 229,2nd Floor, ‘S’ Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
3. In service candidates forward their applications through proper channel. Five (5) years upper age limit shall be relaxed as per general age relaxation policy. Short listed candidates will be called for test/interview. The prescribed proforma is available on the website of Ministry of SAFRON i.e www.safron.gov.pk
4. No need to submit the Photocopies of the Degrees/Certificates etc alongwith proforma.
5. No TA/DA will be paid to candidates to be called for test/interview.
Section Officer (Admn) Ph: 051-9209914