Mirpur University of Science and Technology MUST Job, Junior Lecturer, Laboratory engineer
MIRPUR UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (MUST). MIRPUR
Applications on prescribed forms are invited against the following Posts Up-graded Posts of Junior Lecturer/ Research Associates/ Laboratory Engineer
1. Applicants are required to submit applications on the University prescribed form along with attested copies of their degrees, result cards, transcripts and certificates, in person or through mail (by post) to the Registrar, Mirpur University of Science and Technology (MUST), Mirpur AJ&K.
2. Criteria/ Statutes can be downloaded/ observed from university website www.must.edu.pk.
3. Applicants applying against more than one post are required to submit separate applications for each post.
4. Application Form may be download from university website (www.must.edu.pk). A bank Challan/ Draft of Rs. 800/ for BPS-17 to 19 and Rs. 1500/- for BPS-20 and above can be obtained from the HBL Main Branches of District Headquarters in AJK.
5. In-service applicants are required to apply through proper channel by the due date otherwise their applications shall not be entertained. Age limit shall not be applicable for in service applicants.
6. During the course of selection, available posts shall be taken into consideration. Preference will be given to AJ&K nationals. The University reserves the right of cancellation of advertised posts partially or totally and increase or decrease the number of posts without assigning any reason.
7. Applicants shall be shortlisted on the basis of written test (where required).
8. The applicants are required to attach duly stamped (Registered) and addressed envelope along with application form.
9. Applications are required to reach the office of the Registrar, Mirpur University of Science and Technology (MUST), Secretariat, Sector B-3, Allama Iqbal Road, Mirpur Azad Kashmir on or before June 06, 2016.
10. Incomplete applications or applications received after due date shall not be entertained.