Mirpurkhas Sindh Police Job, Police Constable BPS-05 28 July
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED POSTS OF POLICE CONSTABLE (BPS-05)
Applications are invited for the posts of Constable (BPS-05) in Sindh Police from candidates having domicile, District Mirpurkhas Range. Applicant must fulfill the following criteria
i) No relaxation in age, education of physical standards will be allowed to the candidates.
ii) NoTA / DA shall be admissible for appearing in any test / interview of for joining duty, if selected. There is no fee for application form.
i) All candidates, who fulfill the said conditions, may submit application in the office of Districts SSP Mirpurkhas /SsP Umerkot & Tharparkar at Mithi.
ii) Applications are required to be submitted in form which is obtainable from the offices of all the District Superintendent of Police Mirpurkhas / Umerkot and Tharparkar at Mithi.
iii) Applications should not be accompanied by any documents. All candidates shall submit a declaration that all information provided by him/ her is correct.
iv) All documents listed below shall be produced in original as well as an attested copy at the time of interview.
1. Service certificate of the last department (if candidate is already employed in any government service)
2. Educational Certificate.
3. Higher Qualification Certificate.
4. Character Certificate of any gazzated officer.
5. Domicile and P.R.C
v) Candidates who have applied earlier should submit fresh applications as explained above.
vi) Government servants, fulfilling the conditions of eligibility, can also apply.
vii) LAST DATE FOR THE RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS 10-08-2016 AFTER WHICH NO APPLICATIONS SHALL BE ENTERTAINED
viii) SCRUTINY & PHYSICAL TEST:
1. All candidates fulfilling the above conditions will appear for the physical examination.
2. Such candidates, who are found eligible / qualified, after the scrutiny of documents and physical examination / test, shall appear in interview.
3. Time and place for physical / written test shall he announced examination later on through Press / Media.
4. Candidates who qualify the written test shall have to appear before the selection board for interview on the date and venue which will be communicated after announcement of the results of written test.
5. Successful candidates in all respects will undergo medical examination n prescribed form / Performa.
6. Medical declared fit candidates will be eligible for the appointment.
(Javed A. Odho) PPM,PSP Deputy Inspector General of Police Mirpurkhas Range