Multan Institute of Kidney Disease Multan Job, Medical Officer, Women Medical Officer 22 Sept
MULTAN INSTITUTE OF KIDNEY DISEASES (MIKD), MULTAN
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following vacant posts at Multan Institute of Kidney Diseases (MIKD), Multan for appointment on Adhoc basis for a period of one year.
Note: Candidates having experience in Anaesthesia, Nephrology & Pathology will be preferred.
1. The application must be submitted on the prescribed Performa which can be obtained from the office of the undersigned for Rs.300/-.
2. The complete form with attested copies of required documents must reach in the office of undersigned within 10-days of the publication of the advertisement.
3. Attested copies of all the certificates /documents /testimonials /experience certificates / domicile /CNIC & valid registration from PM&DC should be attached.
4. Two attested passport size recent photographs should be attached.
5. The appointment will be made purely on Adhoc Basis as per latest Government of the Punjab Rules and Regulations for Contract appointment.
6. Latest Government Rules and Regulations will be followed regarding age limitations / age relaxation and quota for women, minorities and disabled persons.
7. The appointment is made subject to revocation at any time by the competent authority.
8. PM&DC registration valid on the closing date for receipt of applications will be accepted. However, in case of expiry of PM&DC registration & CNIC depositing receipt of NADRA for new CNIC & PMDC for new registration will be accepted.
9. Domicile :Punjab
10. Employee already serving should apply through proper channel along with NOC from their appointing authority.
11. Those who have been removed/ dismissed from Government service cannot apply.
12. Incomplete application and those received after the due date will not be considered and they will be rejected without any intimation.
13. Interview date of the eligible candidates will be called through phone or call letter.
14. All the candidate should bring their original certificates / documents at the time of interview.
15. No TA/DA will be given for the interview.
Multan institute of Kidney Diseases, Multan
Sher Shah By Pass Near Bahawalpur Chowk, Multan