Muzaffarabad Azad Jammu & Kashmir Medical College Job, Principal 8 December
AZAD JAMMU & KASHMIR MEDICAL COLLEGE MUZAFFARABAD
JOB FOR PRINCIPAL
Govt, of Azad Jammu & Kashmir is looking for a qualified and experienced Medical Education professional for the position of Principal, Azad Jammu & Kashmir Medical College Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir.
The Candidate should possess the following attributes:
• Experience in managing high level medical education institutions.
• Leadership qualities for policy making.
• Effective management of College affairs with excellent management skills.
• Distinguished reputation as scholar and academician in medical field.
• Capabilities in resource mobilization.
• Excellence in teaching, clinical work and research.
• Capability & experience in the development of departments/institutions.
• MBBS (Registered in PM & DC)
• FCPS/FRCS/MRCP/Ph.D or equivalent (Registered in PM & DC)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Education (Preferable)
• Should not be more than 65 years of age on closing date of submission of applications.
• Should have 15 years teaching experience in under graduate and postgraduate medical institution, out of which 05 years should be as professor.
• Should have to his/her credit, a minimum of ten quality research publications in the indexed medical journals recognized by HEC of PM&DC.
• Should have experience of working at appointment of Principal or Dean in Medical College/Institution.
• Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply.
Terms & Conditions:
• Initial duration of contract will be for 04 years and extendable for another tenure subject to the satisfactory performance.
Following documents are required to be submitted at the address given below within the two weeks of this advertisement.
• Attested photocopies of documents.
• CV with three references.
• A photocopy of publications.
• Vision statement for a medical institute (01 page).
• 03 recent photographs.
SECRETARY HEALTH, GoAJ&K
Block # 10, New Secretariat, Complex Muzaffarabad, Ph: 05822-921900