National Accountability Bureau (HQ) Islamabad invites applications from Pakistani Nationals for appointment on following posts purely on temporary basis:-
Sr. Name of Posts with BPS Educational Qualification Experience Min Age Max age including 5 years relaxation
1. 1 Driver (BPS-04) Total (1) Merit (1) Middle Pass with valid driving license of LTV (Public Service) / HTV Experience in local area driving is preferable. 18 30
2. N/Qasid (BPS-01) Total (4) Local (1 x Female Quota) (1 x Disable Quota) Middle Pass 18 30
3. Sanitary Worker (BPS-01) Total (1) Local Primary Pass 18 30
a. Government Servants/Autonomous/ Semi Autonomous/ Corporation employees must only apply through proper channel otherwise their candidature will not be accepted.
b. No further relaxation in maximum age as mentioned above, against each category will be given, however under mentioned categories will be admissible age relaxation:-
1. 3 years age relaxation is admissible to the candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Budhist community, recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas.
2. 3 years age relaxation is admissible to the candidates belonging to Sindh(R) and Balochistan for above posts.
3. 15 years (or) the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan whichever is less is admissible to the released or retired personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
4. 10 years age relaxation is admissible to Government servants who have completed 2 years of continuous government service on the closing date.
5. 10 years age relaxation is admissible to disabled persons for posts in BPS-15 and below.
6. Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category specified above, he/she will be allowed relaxation in age only in one category favourable to him/her.
7. 5 years age relaxation admissible to widow, son or daughter of deceased NAB Employee who dies during services.
c. Quotas are applicable as per Federal Government policy/ rules.
d. If a candidate is interested to apply for more than one posts, a separate application may be forwarded, otherwise the application will not be entertained.
e. The above posts will be governed by organization’s own rules framed from time to time.
f. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in any test/interview.
g. Security Clearance/Medical Examination will be conducted for selected candidates.
h. In case no intimation is received from organization within 6 months after the closing date of applications, consider you have not been selected.
i. Number of advertised posts may be increased or decreased at the time of final selection, j. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
k. Name of the applied post should be written boldly on the Top right corner of envelope.
I. Age, Qualification and Experience shall be counted/ examined as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
m. Result awaited candidates are not eligible to apply.
n. Dual Nationality holders are not eligible to apply in terms of section 3.13 of NAB Employees Terms and Conditions of Services (TCS), 2002.
o. Interested candidates who fulfill above said criteria may forward their applications as per given format (without any copy of documents) to the Director (HRM), NAB Headquarters, G-5/2, Ata Turk Avenue, Islamabad within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.