GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
NATIONAL ACCOUNTABILITY BUREAU
PDA COMPIEN BLOCK-MI, PHASE-V HAYATABAD PESHAWAR
SAY NO TO CORRUPTION
Applications, for appointment against the following purely temporary posts (which are likely to continue), are invited from Pakistani Nationals belonging to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/FATA;
Candidates who fulfill the above said criteria may forward their applications on the prescribed format with attested copies of all relevant documents to the Manager Operations, NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No.46,1-8/2,Islamabad. Closing date will be 23th May 2016 i.e Monday.
1. Age, qualification and experience will be considered on the last date of receiving of the applications.
2. Relaxation in age admissible as per rules.
3. 0fficial/Semi-official/Autonomous Bodies/Corporation employees should send their applications through proper channel.
4. Final selection will be subject to security clearance.
5. Dual Nationals cannot apply for any post.6. Number of posts may be increased or decreased.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download the Application Form and the Deposit Slip from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk, pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB, and fill up the Application Form properly.
Please send the filled-up Application Form along with the original paid up copy of the Deposit Slip to: NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad.
Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete, received after closing date, without paid copy of deposit slip, and submitted by hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED. Test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
For further information, please contact:
UAN:+92-51-844-444-1 National Testing Service-Pakistan
NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No.46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad