NADRA Job 2016, Call Center Agents Required
Government of Pakistan
Ministry of Interior
NATIONAL DATABASE AND REGISTRATION AUTHORITY (NADRA)
NADRA is one of the largest IT Organization in the country. A young and dynamic setup with most sophisticated information and communication technology infrastructure coupled with a highly qualified and dedicated IT workforce. NADRA requires the services of the individuals as Call Center Agents for “Islamabad Safe City Projecfon short term basis to be placed at Islamabad. Details are mentioned below:-
Job Title Qualification Age Experience Required Skills
Call Center Agents Graduation from a HEC recognized University 22-30 years At least 3 years post qualification experience • Basic computer Knowledge/technological Skills. • Good verbal and oral communications skills. • A sound knowledge of telephone etiquettes.
1. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
2. Please indicate the post on the Right Hand Corner of the En velope and CV.
3. Interested candidates may send their applications alongwith CV in which clearly mentioned full name, father name, CNIC, education, experience, mailing address, mobile/landline number and date of birth at following address within Fifteen days of publication of this advertisement.
4. Management reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible.
6. Quota for Women, Minorities and Disable candidates are reserved.
7. Your services (short term) shall neither confer any entitlement of regular/contractual appointment nor be regularized in NADRA.
Note: In all cases General Instruction issued by the Establishment Division vide letter No. F.53/1/2008-SP dated 22th October 2014 will be followed.
National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) Headquarter State Bank of Pakistan Building, Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat, G-5/2, Islamabad