National Accountability Bureau Rawalpindi Job, Naib Qasid 17 February
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
NATIONAL ACCOUNTABILITY BUREAU, RAWALPINDI
SAY NO TO CORRUPTION
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals having domicile of Islamabad Capital Territory, Rawalpindi Division and Gilgit Baltistan for appointment against the following temporary post, but likely to continue in the National Accountability Bureau, Rawalpindi:-
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
2. Age, qualification and experience shall be counted as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
3. Government/Semi Government/autonomous/corporation employees may apply through their departments.
4. No further relaxation in maximum age as mentioned above, against each category will be given, however under mentioned categories will be admissible for age relaxation:-
a. 3 years age relaxation is admissible to the candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddhist Community, Gilgit Baltistan.
b. 15 years (or) the number of years actually served in three Armed Forces of Pakistan whichever is less is admissible to the retired personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
c. 10 years age relaxation is admissible to Government servants who have completed 2 years of continuous government service on the closing dale.
d. Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category specified above, he/she will select relaxation in age only in one category favourable to him/her.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in any tests/interview.
6. Final selections will be subject to security clearance and medical fitness.
7. No. of advertised posts can be increased or decreased at the time of final selection.
8. Incomplete orlate received applications will be rejected.
9. Interested candidates who fulfill above criteria may send their application to the undersigned as per specimen available on NAB website: www.nab.gov.pk without additional documents within 15 Days of publication of this advertisement.
National Accountability Bureau, Rawalpindi. Civic Centre, Melody G-6, Islamabad