National Bank of Pakistan NBP Jobs 2016 Careers, Trainee Officers 14 February 2016
National Bank of Pakistan Trainee Officers Required
National Bank of Pakistan is Leading and one of the largest Commercial Bank of Pakistan. NBP Invites application for Position of Trainee Officers (OG-II) on Contract Basis. The Individuals Who fulfill the following Criteria May Apply:
Masters degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Commerce, HR, Mangaement, Islamic Banking, IT, Computer science, ACCA, ACA, ICMA (with at least 70% marks where percentage system applies or Minimum GPA 3.0 out of 4.0 or 3.7 out of 5.0 CGPA, whwere GPA system applies) from recognized Pakistani or Foreign University / Institute) Candidates awaiting final results are not eligible to apply
AGE: Maximum 28 Years, Last date of Submission of applications to NTS
The candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria are required to register themselves with National Testing Services NTS / NBP for appearing in the written test.
Registration with NTS:
Interested eligible candidates shall register themselves with NTS as per following procedures for written test
1. Application form and deposit slip are available at NTS www.nts.org.pk/NBP (www.nbp.com.pk) website
2. Click on “Online application Form”. Read the instructions carefully and register yourself by clicking on “Register” and fill the Online Application Form.
3. Take Printout of form along with fee deposit slip.
4. Deposit test fee of Rs 375/- through deposit slip at any branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
5. Send Application form along with attested copies of educational / Professional Documents, original NTS copy of deposit slip, domicile, CNIC and 02 Passport size photographs to National Testing Service, 1-E, Street No.46, I-8/2, Islamabad
Interested candidates may apply latest by 29 February 2016.