National Centre of Excellence in Geology University of Peshawar Job, Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor 12 Sept
NATIONAL CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE IN GEOLOGY
UNIVERSITY OF PESHAWAR
Peshawar:25130, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan Phone: +92-91-9221254: 9221256 Fax: + 92-91-9221228 Web:http://nceg.upesh.edu.pk
NCE in Geology. University of Peshawar offers the following vacant positions for faculty (BPS/TTS):
Terms & Conditions:
• Application Form can be obtained from the office of the NCEG or can be downloaded from Centre’s website
• A bank draft of Rs.600/- must be attached in original with the application form.
• Applications completed in all respects along-with attested documents and one passport size photograph must reach on or before 26-09-2017 to the office of the undersigned.
• In service candidates should apply through proper channel. They must submit No Objection Certificate from their concerned departments/institutions along with the application forms.
• Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
• The Director can increase or decrease the number of positions depending upon the needs/requirements of the various sections of the Centre.
The applicants for the post of Professor and Associate Professor should also submit the following:
1) Four copies of the list of research publications (full length papers, no abstracts) showing names of publications and journals (only HEC recognized)
2) Four sets of reprints of the publications (first page only)
3) Four copies of complete bio-data and
4) A Bank draft of Rs. 1000 (non-refundable) in favor of the Director, NCE in Geology, University of Peshawar.
Incomplete applications and those received after the due date will not be entertained.