National Commission on the Status of Women Job, Short Term Consultants
Government of Pakistan
National Commission on the Status of Women
SHORT TERM CONSULTANTS
REQUIRED FOR NATIONAL COMMISSION ON THE STATUS OF WOMEN
National Commission on the Status of Women (NCSW) is a statutory body established under National Commission on the Status of Women Act, 2012. The Commission is mandated to review laws and policies, programs and other measures affecting the status and rights of women and gender equality in line with the national and international commitments.
2. NCSW needs to hire services on following positions:
Name of Post Salary
1. Consultant Media & Advocacy Salary upto Rs.150,000 pm
2. Consultant HR & Finance Salary upto Rs.150,000 pm
3. Consultant Library Resources Salary upto Rs.70,000 pm
4. Junior Associate Library Resources Salary upto Rs.40,000 pm
5. Junior Associate IT Salary upto Rs.40,000 pm
3. The detailed TORs for above positions and the prescribed Application Form can be downloaded from the NCSW’s websites http://www.ncsw.gov.pk/careers
Interested candidates should submit their applications on the Prescribed Form along with detailed CV at within 15 days of publication of this advertisement at the following address:
National Commission on the Status of Women, House No.39, St No.56, Sector F-6/4, Islamabad
• Women are highly encouraged to apply.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
• No. TA/DA will be paid for interview.
• Clearly indicate the Post Applied for at top corner of Application/envelop
• Attach copy of CNIC with duly filled Prescribed Application Form (please do not attached copies of testimonial)
• Candidates will be required to bring their original testimonials along with a photocopy, at the time of interview
• Application through Fax or e-mail will not be entertained