National History & Literary Heritage Division Job, LDC, Naib Qasid 11 August
Government of Pakistan
Ministry of Information, Broadcasting & National Heritage
National History & Literary Heritage Division
Applications are invited for filling up following posts in National History & Literary Heritage Division, Islamabad:-
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All appointments will be made according to the Establishment Division’s Recruitment Policy mentioned in their O.M. No.53/l/2008-SP dated 22-10-2014.
2. Applications would contain i) Name H) Father’s name iii) Date of birth iv) Gender v) Domicile vi) Educational qualifications vii) Relevant experience viii) Postal address ix) Two photographs x) Mobile number
3. Government employees should send their application through proper channel.
4. Eligible candidates may send their application without attaching copies of educational certificates and CNIC. However, Candidates must bring their original educational Degrees/Certificates/CNIC at the time of test/interview.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the test/interview.
6. Upper age limit would be relaxed according to Government Rules.
7. Test will be conducted by the testing agency as per policy of Federal Government.
8. National History & Literary Heritage Division reserves the right to reduce or enhance the number of posts.
9. Applications should reach the undersigned within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement. No application will be entertained received after due date.
10. Minorities 05%, Disable 02% and Women 10% will be entertained as per rules.
Section Officer (Heritage-I) National History & Literary Heritage Division 3rd Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, Agha Khan Road
F-5/1, Islamabad (Tele: 051-9222764)