National Institute of Health Job, Surveillance Coordinator, Pathologist, Microbiologist, Entromologist
Government of Pakistan
National Institute of Health
JOB OPPORTUNITY RE-ADVERTISEMENT
The Public Health Laboratories Division of National Institute of Health (NIH), Islamabad is implementing a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) funded project titled “Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Healthy Impact, Systems, Capacity and Security”.
In order to fulfill the core requirements of Global Health Security Agenda (GHSA) and International Health Regulations (IHR), some technical personnel and support staff is to be hired to implement the activities in key action areas including Laboratory/ Bio-safety, Surveillance, Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR), One Health concept and Public Health Emergency Management.
Applications are invited for the following Staffs on contract basis for the said project:
1. The duration of contract appointment will initially be for one year.
2. Send applications to below mentioned address along with CVs/Bio Data (clearly mentioning the posts applied for in the top left corner of the envelope), two recent passport size photographs and attested photocopies of educational documents within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
3. Applications by-hand, received after due date or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained/considered.
4. Government employees should apply through proper channel.
5. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview. NoTA/DA will be paid.
6. For any query, please contact during office timings i.e. 8:30 am – 4 pm.
7. The Institute reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any stage and also to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
8. Market based negotiable salary package will be offered.
9. We are an equal opportunities employer.
10. Those who have already applied for above posts through P.O. Box No. 100 C/o Daily Jang Rwp, need not to submit fresh applications.
ADMIN OFFICER, NIH-CDC PROJECT
Virology Department, Public Health Laboratories Division, National Institute of Health Chak Shahzad, Park Road, Islamabad. Contact No: 051-9255300-38 firstname.lastname@example.org