National Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine Job, Application for House Job
Applications are invited by the Pakistan Railways, Rawalpindi. Lahore and Karachi Divisions from the candidates holding Domicile of local Districts of Rawalpindi, Lahore & Karachi to fill up the following categories:-
S.No. Division / Deptt: Categories BPS Vacancies Qualification
1. New Diesel Shed Lahore Division Muawan 01 20 Middle
2. -do- Sweeper 01 05 Primary
3. CDL Workshops, Rawalpindi Division Muawan CDL 01 100 Middle
4. Diesel Shed Karachi Division Muawan 01 50 Middle
1. 18-25 years + 5 years; General Relaxation in upper age limit on 29-02-2016
2. In case of Ex-Servicemen, the upper age limits is relax-able to the extent of service rendered by him in the Amred Forces or 15 years in addition to item No.1 whichever is less. The age of candidates belonging to the scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Sindh / Rural is relaxed for 3 years in addition to item No. 1 above.
3. The age of Government servants and contract employees who have completed 2 years continuous Government service on the closing date for receipt of application is relaxed for 10 years in addition to item No. 1 above.
4. The age of sons of deceased Government employees who died during service is relaxed for 5 years in addition to item No. 1 above.
For items No. 1,2,3 & 4, only those applicants can apply who are residents of the following Districts:
(i) Local District Lahore, Lahore Division.
(ii) Local District Rawalpindi, Rawalpindi Division.
(iii) Local District Karachi, Karachi Division.
(i) Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category specified above, he shall be allowed relaxation in age only in one category.
(ii) In case of application is received against a specified quota, the same post shall be considered under merit quota.
Instructions for the candidates:-
1. The departmental candidates will submit their applications through proper channel.
2. Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of his academics qualification.
3. Candidates shall submit application on plain paper along copy of CNIC and two fresh passport size photographs.
4. Last date of submission of Application is 29-02-2016 in respective Divisional Superintendent Offices Pakistan Railways Karachi. Lahore & Rawalpindi Divisions.
5. Incomplete applications or application carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who have completed the requisite Qualification are eligible to apply.
6. Candidates shall present original documents, alongwith a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the time of interview.
7. No TA/DA shall be admissible for test / interview.
Allocated quota for vacancies is as under:
(I) 20% quota including 2% is fixed for sons / daughter of Railways employee and deceased Railway employees.
(ii) 5% quota is fixed for Non-Muslim (Minority).
(iii) 5% quota is fixed for the orphan.
(iv) 2% quota is fixed for Disable Persons
(v) 68% merit.
Note: The competent Authority has the right to reject any application / applications without assigning any reason and may also alter the number of vacancies.