National Level Consulting Company Job, Manager HR Coordination, Master Trainers, HR Officer
A reputed national level consulting company is seeking experienced.
self-motivated and competent professionals for the following positions:
Manager- MR & Coordination (1 position for Islamabad)
• Masters Degree in HR or Communication Disciplines from a reputed university.
• At least 7-10 years experience in staff recruitment.
• Willing to travel extensively across Pakistan and ability to work independently.
Master Trainers (25 positions on assignment basis for KP& FATA)
• Relevant X years experience as a trainer and masters degree in social sciences shall be preferred.
• Candidates with experience in health sector shall be given preference.
Trainer & Consultant (1 position for Islamabad)
• Minimum 5-10 years experience in social development sectors.
• Masters degree from renowned international universities (e.g. LUMS. IBA and other institutions of calibre) in sociology, development studies, economics and other social sciences.
• Should have experience of designing, facilitating and reporting trainings and workshops.
Communication and Business Development Officer (1 position for Islamabad)
• Minimum 2-4 years experience of business development in consulting or development environment.
• Masters in social sciences or business management from LUMS, IBAor reputed international universities.
HR Officer (1 position for Islamabad)
• Masters Degree in HR or Communication Disciplines from a reputed university with working experience of 4 years.
• Responsible for HR functions including general staff communication, handling staff grievances, recorcf keeping and other duties, as assigned by Supervisor.
IT Officer (I position for Islamabad)
• Master degree in Computer Science.
• 3-5 years of experience in developing and maintaining data bases.
• Experience of building and/or maintaining websites shall be preferred.
Admin Officer (1 position for Islamabad)
• Relevant 2 to 3 years experience in Strong Negotiation & Communication Skills.
• Highly passionate & Energetic. Pro Active Approach.
• M UST be able to operate emails as well as MS Office (excel, work etc.)
Please apply (CLEARLY MENTION THE POSITION APPLYING FOR) by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th December, 2015. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.