National Logistics Cell Job, Assistant Locomotive Driver 17 August
HQ NLC Express Freight Train (NEFT) of National Logistics Cell (NLC) is looking for young and energetic individuals to join as Assistant Locomotive Driver. Selected individuals will undergo training of 35 weeks at Pakistan Railway Academy Walton Lahore. During training period stipend, lodging, boarding and on job travelling charges will be paid. On completion of training, job of Assistant Locomotives Driver on contractual basis will be offered to successful candidates.
• Maximum age should not be more than 24 years as on 31slDecember2016.
• Matric should be in science group with minimum 2nd Div.
• Shortlisted candidates will undergo selection procedure which includes medical fitness examination from Divisional Medical officers of Pakistan Railways. No TA / DA will be admissible for interviews/test.
• NLC has the right to withdraw / amend the recruitment process at any stage or cancel / reduce the vacancy advertised.
• Interested candidates should submit their applications including complete contact details (mobile number and e-mail address) alongwith attested photocopies of educational documents, diplomas, certificates, CNIC alongwith 2 Passport size Photographs at following address latest by 31 August 2016.
Human Resource Department, (NEFT)
Headquarters National Logistics Cell (NLC)
Near R.A Bazar, Rawalpindi Tel No. 051-9052501, 9052128 & 9052136 Cell No. 0321-5353811