National Logistics Cell NLC Job Rawalpindi, Director Business Development
National Logistics Cell (NLC), Pakistan’s largest Transportation & Logistics Company and a multidimensional Organization (presently undertaking countrywide business ventures in the field of Freight Services, Construction, Tolling, Real Estates and Dry Ports & Border Terminals) requires the services of enthusiastic and highly enterprising professional to join our team as Director Business Development, to be located at Rawalpindi. The individual would be required to expand the existing and explore new business opportunities.
Qualification: ACA/ FCA/ FCMA or equivalent with related Marketing and Business qualifications.
Experience: Over 15 years of relevant experience at a senior level position in multinational / reputed organization.
Expertise / Proficiencies: Individual must possess expertise in financial / economic analysis, feasibility studies, treasury / banking and corporate finance / law, fund revolving & stock market trend.
– To advise / assist higher management for achievement of NLC’s Business Plan and corporate objectives including formulation and monitoring of Annual Business Plan. Should give opinion on all financial and corporate matters relating to Joint Ventures (JVs), Strategic Investments, Strategic Business Units (SBUs) of NLC, restructuring of local and foreign JVs in order to make them viable and profitable.
– Explore/develop new business initiatives/opportunities like NLC’s potential role in CPEC. Note:
– Employment will be offered for a period of Two Years on contract basis (extendable).
– NLC offers reasonable salary with an attractive package of fringe benefits as per the qualification and experience of the individual.
– Only shortlisted individuals will be called for a meeting / interview for which no TA / DA shall be admissible.
– Individuals applying from Public / Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
– NLC reserves the right to withdraw / amend the acquiring process at any stage without assigning any reasons.
– Professionals fulfilling the criteria may forward their Brief Profile highlighting qualifications, relevant experience, competencies / achievements latest by 30,h December 2015 at the following address through OCS Courier and also email mentioning the Position Name in subject line):-
Director Human Resources, Human Resource Branch, Headquarters NLC, P.O. Box – 514, Rawalpindi.
Tel: 051-9052508. // Email: email@example.com. // Web: www.nlc.com.pk.