The National School of Public Policy (NSPP) is a premier institution, established under the National School of Public Policy Ordinance, 2002 providing training, instructions, research and education to officers of the Federal and Provincial Governments from induction to strategic level and to senior executives of corporate/private sector for building their capacity. The Faculty is responsible for imparting latest knowledge and skills with focus on evidence based decision making and problem solving. It is an equal opportunity institution.
The National School of Public Policy and its Units require Faculty on regular/contract/lecture/or part time basis for the following positions:
• Required qualification, experience, job description and application forms are available at www.nspp.gov.pk,
• Applicants already working in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies are requested to apply through proper channel.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
• NSPP reserves the right to increase, decrease the number of posts or cancel any of the advertised post(s).
• After employment incumbent may be posted anywhere in the institutes of the School in Pakistan.
• Last date of application submission is 15 clear days from date of advertisement.
• Terms and conditions including compensation are negotiable in cases recommended by the Selection Board/Committee.
Deputy Director (Human Resource)
National School of Public Policy,
Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Mall Road, Lahore
Phone: 92-42-99202902 Cell: +92-0303-4001233