NAVTTC Job Assistant Planning, MIS Assistant, Prime Minister Youth Skill Program Phase-III
NAVTTC Headquarters Islamabad
Government of Pakistan
NATIONAL VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL \ TRAINING COMMISSION, ISLAMABAD
National Vocational & Technical Training Commission invites applications from Pakistani National for hiring of Staff for a Project namely “Prime Minister’s Youth Skill Development Program Phase-Ill” for a period of twenty two (22) months or completion of project, whichever is earlier, on contract basis at a fixed pay package according to following terms of reference:-
• Interested candidates may download Application Forms with Deposit Slip from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk, and pay the prescribed test fee (Rs.400/- per post) in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB.
• Application form duly filled-in along-with original deposit slip (without educational certificates etc.) may be sent to NTS Headquarters, 1 -E, Sector 1 -8/2, Islamabad, within 15 days of publications of this advertisement.
• Incomplete, improperly filled application, submitted by hand or received after the closing date WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interviews.
• According to Government policy, only top five candidates will be shortlisted and called for interview against each post.
• Test fee is non-refundable/non-transferable and no TA/DA will be paid to the candidates, coming for test/interviews.
• Candidates working in Government Department should apply through proper channel. Age limit will be relaxed as per government rules.
• For any further information, please visit www.nts.org.pk or call 051 -8444441.