Nishtar Medical Hospital Multan Job, Senior Registrar (BS-18) 12 January
NISHTAR MEDICAL HOSPITAL MULTAN
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following vacant posts at Nishtar Hospital, Multan for appointment on Adhoc basis.
1. The applications must be submitted on the prescribed application proforma which can be obtained from the office of the undersigned.
2. If the candidate possesses any experience in the specialty, a copy of the experience certificate issued by the competent authority should be attached with the application form.
3. If the candidate has any research publications to his /her credit, a copy of each of such publications should be attached with the application (provided that the article has been published in a journal recognized by PM&DC).
4. Attested Photostate copies of all the certificates / documents / testimonials / experience certificates / domicile / CNIC and valid registration from PM&DC be attached with the application form and must reach the office of the undersigned up to 31.01.2017.
5. Two attested passport size photographs should be attached with the application form.
6. The appointment will be made according to the Rule 22 of Punjab Civil Servants (Appointment & Conditions of service) Rules, 1974.
7. The appointment is made subject to revocation at any time by the competent authority
8. PM&DC registration valid on the closing date for receipt of applications will be accepted. However, in case of expiry of PM&DC registration & NIC depositing receipt of NADRA for new NIC & PMDC for new registration.
9. Both Male & Female candidates can apply.
10. The candidate must possess a domicile certificate of any district of the Province of Punjab and a copy of the same must be submitted with the application.
11. Employees already serving should apply through proper channel (their respective department) along with NOC.
12. Those who have removed / dismissed from Government Service can not apply.
13. Incomplete application and those received after the due date will not be considered and they will be rejected without any intimation.
14. Ineligible Candidates will not be interviewed
15. All the candidates should bring their original certificates / documents and research paper at the time of interview.
16. No TA / DA will be given for the interview.
PROF. DR. KAMRAN SALICK PRINCIPAL
Nishtar Medical College & Hospital, Multan