National Logistics Cell
National Logistics Cell (NLC), a strategic logistics organization, undertakes wide range of operations to include Freight Services, Management of Dry Ports and running of Border Terminals. NLC wishes an enterprising logistician to join the team of existing professionals as Supply Chain Management & Logistic Experts / Consultant to be located in HQ NLC Rawalpindi.
• Employment will be offered on contract basis initially for a period of two years (extendable).
• NLC offers reasonable salary with an attractive package of fringe benefits as per the qualification and experience of the individual.
• Only shortlisted individuals will be called for a meeting / interview for which No TA/DA shall be admissible. Individuals applying from Public / Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
• NLC reserves the right to withdraw / amend the acquiring process at any stage without assigning any reasons.
• Professionals fulfilling the criteria may forward their Brief Profile highlighting qualifications, relevant experience, competencies / achievements latest by 04 November 2016 at the following address through registered mail/OCS and also e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org:-
Director Human Resources
Human Resource Branch, Headquarters NLC, R.A. Bazar, Rawalpindi.