Northwest General Hospital Research Centre Job, Network Administrator
Northwest General Hospital & Research Centre, Peshawar, the leading Healthcare institution in the region requires the services of:
• BSCS/BSIT/MSc Computer Science/MIT or equivalent from accredited University
• CCNA Experience:
• Three Years in medium to large scale Networking environment.
• Collaborate with management and senior to assess near and long term network planning needs.
• Manage local and remote servers, including e-mail, print and backup server and their associated operating system and software.
• Oversee new and existing equipment, hardware and software upgrades.
• Participate in managing all network security and backup solutions.
• Ensure Network connectivity of all servers, workstations and other network Appliances.
• Highly Cooperative, result oriented and a team player. Interested candidates may send their application/CV’s complete in all respects to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3rd January 2016 (Sunday). Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted.
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT NORTHWEST GENERAL HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE,
Sector A3, Phase-V, Hayatabad. Peshawar-Pakistan Ph: +92(0)91-5822612-21 Ext: 2000 Fax: +92(0)91-5822620 Web: www.nwgh.pk