Nowshera Medical College, Teaching Hospital Job, Professor, Assistant Professor, Senior Registrar 1st Jan
Applications are invited for the below mentioned posts at Nowshera Medical College, & attached Teaching Hospital, Nowshera. The candidates must have the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa / FATA.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Application accompanied with complete bio-data and attested photocopies of academic /experience documents must reach to the office of the undersigned, within fifteen days after the first early advertisement in Newspaper/website.
2. The prescribed application form is available in the establishment section of above mentioned office of this college, as well as on our website www.nmcn.edu.pk
3. Interview calls will be issued to short listed candidates only.
4. Application must reach to this office on or before the last date during office hours.
5. If closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on official holiday, the next day shall be considered as the closing date.
6. Applicants already working in Govt./Autonomous Institution must rout their application through proper channel which must be unconditional.
7. Application after the closing time and date are not acceptable.
8. The selection/Scrutiny committee shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete. However the aggrieved candidate can appeal to the competent authority of NMC for review. The decisions of the competent authority there for shall be final.
9. Duly attested /Photostat copies of all the documents will be acceptable on the condition that the candidate would bring the originals documents as and when they are called for interview.
10. Date of birth shall ordinarily be date of birth endorsed on the Matriculation/equivalent certificate. When an application received from a candidate who claims age concessions, allowed by the government from time to time, will be allowed under the rules.
11. A candidate may be disqualified and /or excluded from interview if he/she was (a) Convicted by the court of law. (b) Dismissed from public service, (c) Knowingly furnishes any false information, (d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification (e) Attempts to obtain support for his (candidate by improper means).(f) submits forged certificates, (g) Tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates, (h) Misbehave in the interview.
12. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
13. One month prior notice on resignation/removal from service otherwise one month salary should be deposited to the institution Accounts Section.
14. No TA/DA is allowed for initial recruitment.
15. The Board of Governors is competent to relax age as well as to amend any Regulation in the best interest of institute.
DEAN/PROJECT DIRECTOR NOWSHERA MEDICAL COLLEGE / TEACHING HOSPITAL, NOWSHERA