NTS Job, Chief Supervisor, Resident Inspector, Invigilators, National Testing Service Pakistan Jobs
National Testing Service-Pakistan
Opportunity for Invigilators
NTS seeks applications from suitable candidates to work as part time Test Administration Staff in the below mentioned capacities at the Examination/Test Centers throughout the country including GB/FATA and AJK. The officials will be required to work mostly on week-ends (Saturdays/Sundays) for full day and sometimes in the evening of week days as well. Female candidates will be given equal opportunity to serve.
S# Name of Position Educational Qualification/ Experience
1- Chief Supervisor Master Degree in any discipline from recognized universities of Pakistan OR Minimum Bachelor Degree (14 years education) in any discipline with 3 years’ experience in the field of Invigilation/Test administration. 200 Vacancies in All Districts
2- Resident Inspector Master Degree in any discipline from recognized universities of Pakistan. Must have 2 Years’ experience in the field of Invigilation/Test administration. 50 Vacancies in All Districts
3- Test Centre Supervisor Minimum Bachelor Degree (14years education) in any discipline. 500 Vacancies in All Districts
4- Invigilators Minimum Intermediate (12 years education) 10,000 Vacancies in All Districts/Tehsils
5- Physical Test Supervisor Retired Armed Forces Officer equivalent or below the rank of Major, having experience of work at Recruitment & Selection Centres of the Armed Forces 50 Vacancies in All Divisions
6- Physical Test Conductor Retired Armed Forces NCOs/JCOs having experience of work at Recruitment & Selection Centres of the Armed Forces 500 Vacancies in All Divisions
1. Number of vacancies can be increased/decreased before final selection.
2. For the Application Form, Test Fee deposit slip, and detailed instructions please visit NTS website: www.nts.orq.pk or call 051-8444441.
3. The applicants will have to appear in a screening test that will be conducted in major cities in the country.
4. The successful incumbents will be paid an attractive remuneration pertest basis.
5. Application must be received at the given address not later than February 6, 2016.
For further information, please contact:
NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No.46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad