Oil & Gas Development Company Limited OGDCL Job Islamabad, Deputy Chief Engineer (Mechanical)
Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) is looking to induct high caliber professionals in following positions who can take the company to new heights and dimensions:
Deputy Chief Engineer (Mechanical) (EG-V):
Qualification / Experience: B.E. / B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering with 12 years relevant experience. Preference will be given to the candidates having experience of operations and maintenance of HVAC (Air-Conditioning).
Upper Age Limit: 45 Years.
1. The degrees must be from HEC recognized university / institution. In case of foreign degree, equivalency certificate from HEC must be provided.
2. The selected candidates will be offered a two years contract employment (extendable with mutual consent).
3. Applications will be processed in confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
4. Incomplete applications and received after due date will not be entertained.
5. The Company may suspend the process at any time and reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the advertised position.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
7. Post applied for should be clearly mentioned on the envelope.
8. Applications completed (application form is available on website i.e. www.ogdcl.com) in all aspects giving name, father name, date of birth, domicile, detail of academic qualification, training and professional experience (period with dates, designations and name of the organization where served) supported by relevant documents alongwith the copy of CNIC and two passport size photographs be sent latest by December 31,2015 to the address given below:
Company Name & Address:
Chief Incharge (Recruitment / Administration), Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL), Head Office, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad – Pakistan.
Tel: 051-920023544. // Web: www.ogdcl.com.