Oman EGUARDIAN Lanka Job, Manager Global Services 10 February
Global Services (Omani National)
EGUARDIAN Lanka (Pvt) Ltd is a leading IT Security and Data Center Technology value added distributor in Sri Lanka and focusing on South East Asia / Middles East Market.
Manager – Global Services is responsible to understand the Cyber Security Services, Solution, & Architecting to catering, existing Partner channel while build good partner/Customer network. Understanding the Cyber Security business model & holistic view of such eco system of a business will be key to success. He/She should be very independent, creative and self-motivated.
Manager – Global Services will be based in Oman, reporting directly to head of business and responsible for the services/product line and mainly involved with channel partners business model and key account management.
• Managing the entire Services line from strategic planning to tactical activities.
• Developing and implementing go-to -market plan and create key account development plan.
• Analyzing potential channel partner relationships for the services and closely carry out business activities with channel partners
• responsible for the achievement of the target
• develop and maintain long-term cooperation relationship with key accounts in the territory
• participate in key account and industry events
• display and demonstrate services at conferences, seminars & customer visits
• Coordinate customer support and service as required.
• Provide regular reports and required information to managers on a timely basis
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
• 3+ years’ experience
• Excellent communication skills in English & Arabic
• Good interpersonal skills
• Knowledgeable in Information technology & Cyber Security
• Excellent organizational skills
• Research skills and able to work on own initiative
• Excellent Team Player
An Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful passionate candidates Email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th February 2016.
Business Partner and Agent:
Business Process Outsourcing Services LLC (BPOS) P.O Box 875, PC 115, Madinat Al Sultan Qaboos Sultanate of Oman.