Overseas Pakistanis Foundation
Applications are invited by Overseas Pakistanis Foundation from the suitable candidates, who posses degree / certificates duly recognized by Higher Education Commission / relevant board for appointment on regular basis against various posts as per following detail:
1. Pakistan Testing Service will facilitate OPF in conducting the tests for screening of candidates as per Establishment Division’s directives, and OPF will finalize the recruitment process as per OPF rules.
2. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible for Test/Interview.
4. The candidates working in public sector departments/organizations should send their applications through proper channel.
5. Women/ Minorities quota has been observed.
6. In case an applicant applies for more than one post, separate envelope and separate application form should be used for each post.
7. Incomplete applications, applications not sent on the prescribed format, applications of government/semi government employees not sent through proper channel, applications received through email or by hand would not be considered.
8. Age relaxation would be admissible under the government rules.
9. OPF reserves the right to postpone or cancel the recruitment / induction on any or all advertised posts at any stage without assigning any reason.
10. Information provided in the Application Forms will be verified in case of offer of appointment. In case of any false or forged information, OPF reserves the right to cancel your candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
11. Concealing of facts and any direct or indirect pressure for appointment would lead to the disqualification of candidate.
12. Separate Quota has been Allocated for Islamabad (ICT) by the Government of Pakistan. The Candidates belonging to ICT are eligible to apply in this category only.
How to Apply:
1. Please download the Application Form and deposit slip from PTS website (www.pts.org.pk) and pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of UBL. Bank Al Falah and Allied Bank.
2. Please send, by mail or courier, the filled up Application Form along with the paid copy of the deposit slip to: PTS Headquarters, H# 152, Street No. 8, Sector E-11/1, MPCHS, Islamabad. Fortur ther details contact on 051-2305250-51.
3. Candidates for the posts mentioned at S. No. 5-8 will not submit their applications to PTS. They should send application forms directly to OPF at the below address without any prescribed test fee.
4. Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. Last date of submission of Application Forms is 28-06-2016.
6. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
7. Candidates are required to read and understand the criteria for selection against each post before sending the application. Candidates who do not possess the required criteria may not apply.
Director (Human Resource) Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat, P.O. Box No. 1470, G-5/2, Islamabad.
Ph. No. 051 -904822