Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Job, Security Services Required
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation
SECURITY SERVICES REQUIRED
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation requires services of approximately 160 Armed Security Guards, and 04 Security Supervisors for its Head Office Islamabad, Regional Offices, Educational Institutions and other Projects throughout the country.
• Company /Agency must have a valid license /approval from concerned department to provide security services across Pakistan and AJK. Security Company must have minimum 06 years service experience.
• Security Guards must be ex-Armed Forces persons, medically fit and age not more than 50 years.
• Company will be bound to provide Government approved standard & license weapons in an immaculate condition to each security guard.
• Tender documents can be obtained from OPF Head Office on payment of Rs. 5000/- in cash and companies are bound to fulfill all the terms & Conditions / necessities mentioned in it.
• Reference and details of past and present clients must be attached with the bid documents.
Sealed bids must reach to the undersigned on or before 17-05-2016 at 12:00 noon. The bids will be opened on the same day in the conference room of OPF Head Office Building at 12:30 pm in the presence of the bidders / their reps who would like to be present. OPF reserve the right to accept or reject any or all bids according to PPRA Rules. For further details / queries if any, please contact OPF Security Section on the following telephone number during Office Hours.
Director (Administration) OPF Head Office, Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat G-5/2, Islamabad Tel:051 -9048283 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org