Paf Institute of Applied Sciences & Technology PAF IAST Haripur Job, Consultant 16 February
Institute of Applied Sciences & Technology (PAF: IAST) Khanpur Road, Mang, Haripur (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa)
Pak-Austria Fachhochschule: Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology (PAF: IAST) is novel in its content and holistic in approach. The project concept is based on the slogan of “Skilling Pakistan” to create a high quality technical education infrastructure. This unique educational institution in Pakistan will closely collaborate with several institutions in Austria and award multiple foreign degrees. This is a historic and visionary initiative as it is probably the first time that an institution will be established in Pakistan with many foreign universities giving degrees to students who study in it. PAF: IAST, is looking for potential applicants to be selected as Consultant to assist in the planning, construction and implementation of the project. The candidate having vast experience of project management, financial management and administration in public and private sectors will be hired.
Terms and Conditions
1. The candidates should submit a detailed dossier along with up to date Resume and covering letter clearly elaborating research experience, project details and area of specialization reflecting relevance with the post applied for.
2. Age limit is 65 years.
3. German language skills will be preferred.
4. Applications shall be scrutinized based on expertise and area of specialization which is required under Pak-Austria Fachhochschule project needs and demands.
5. Shortlisted candidate shall pass through prescribed selection procedure.
6. Selected candidate shall be governed by PAF: IAST regulations.
7. Candidate, after selection in prescribed manner, shall ensure his/her availability, on date and time fixed by PAF: IAST.
8. Selected candidate shall be paid market salary depending on his/her qualification and relevant experiences and expertise after approval of Steering Committee of PAF-I AST.
9. The candidates serving in Government, Semi Government, and Autonomous Bodies should route their applications through proper channel.
10. Applicants should apply along with a Bank Draft/Pay Order of Rs. 2500/- in favor of the PAF-IAST.
11. Attach attested photocopies of all the DMCs, Degree’s, Certificates, Experience Certificates, CNIC and three (3) recent passport size photographs with the application form.
12. Only degrees obtained from HEC recognized Universities/Institutions will be accepted.
13. The Candidates having Foreign Degree/ Certificate will provide Equivalence Certificate from HEC/IBCC, Islamabad.
14. All applications must reach the office of the Project Director, Pak-Austria Fachhochschule: Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology, Mang, Haripur, latest by 17-03-2017. Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
15. Both land line and mobile phone numbers must be written in the application form.
16. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for interview.
17. PAF-IAST reserves the right to increase or decrease number of posts or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
Pak-Austria Fachhochschule, Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology, Khanpur Road, Mang, Haripur, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. Phone: 0300-5228898; 0300-5255651