1. Applications are invited for under mentioned posts in Army Medical College, Abid Majid Road, Rawalpindi. Applicants should fulfill the following conditions of age, education/experience and domicile:-
2. Candidates must be citizen of Pakistan. Those who are in Govt service must apply through proper channel.
3. Applications of candidates along with postal order of Rs. 200/- only in the name of Principal Army Medical College, Rawalpindi and certificates stating education, age and experience, character certificate, accompanied by 2 x passport size photographs, photocopy of computerized National Identity Card and copies of testimonials/domiciles, attested by gazetted officers should reach Army Medical College, Rawalpindi on or before 05 Dec 2016. Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be considered. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
4. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
5. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Budhist Community, Recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir, Northern Areas, Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan will be admissible to 3 years of age relaxation.
6. Released/Retired/Personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan will be admissible to10 years orthe number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan which ever is less.
7. Govt Servants who have completed 2 years continuous service on the closing date of receipt of applications will be admissible 10 years of age relaxation.
8. 5 years relaxation of upper age limit is already included in above mentioned posts.
9. Age relaxation up to 45 years is only for Ex svc men.