OPPORTUNITY FOR RETIRED / RELEASED / RETIRING ARMY OFFICERS FOR RE-EMPLOYMENT AS CIVILIAN OFFICERS at Rawalpindi Station
1. Applications are invited from retired / released Army officers (Majors) having previous experience in fields and academic qualification indicated below for re-employment as Civilian Gazetted Officer appointment in GHQ / Lower fmn of the Army.
Following shall be ineligible to apply:-
1. Disciplinary case involving moral turpitude / character or involvement in misappropriation any time during service.
2. Officers retired / released or discharged compulsorily on account of inefficiency.
3. Officers with Medical category TEE”.
2. Job / Arm Specific Vacancies
Following vacancies of Grade-Ill are job oriented / arm specific, for which selection will be made exclusively from officers belonging to specified Arms or possessing precise qualifications peculiar to the nature of specified jobs:-
3. Method of Selection. Applicants will have to appear before a Special Selection Board at GHQ, Rawalpindi at their own expense.
4. Period of Employment. Appointments will be made for a period of only 3 years with ‘NO FURTHER EXTENSION’.
5. Liability of Service. Selected Officers will be required to serve at any station in Pakistan.
6. Applications forms can be obtained from Portal of AG’s Branch (CP Dte/CP-IV) GHQ Rawalpindi / nearest Station Headquarters. Photo Copied Forms may also be used.
7. Applications (in duplicate) along with a crossed Bank Draft Rs. 1000/- in favour of DCP be submitted to AG’s Branch, CP Dte (CP-IV) GHQ Rawalpindi within Fifteen days after publication of advertisement in newspapers.