Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Job, Senior Engineer, Medical Officer, Pharmacist
A leading and prestigious Public Sector Organization is looking for talented, qualified and competent individuals for appointment against the posts mentioned below. The organization offers competitive and bright career opportunities and prospects under conducive working environment with attractive salary and fringe benefits. Those who possess following qualification and experience may apply ONLINE at http://www.paec.gov.pk/careers latest by 14-12-2015
Sr. No Post / Pay Scale Qualification and Experience
1. Senior Engineer (SPS-09) (Mechanical, Mining) BE / BSc in Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering (1st Division) with 06 year post qualification experience in:- • Carrying out repair and maintenance of heavy machinery (Excavator, Dozer, Loader, Drill Jumbo, Dumpers etc.). • Mechanical Structure fabrication and knowledge of welding techniques. • Running of heavy equipment maintenance shop.
BE / BSc in Mining Engineering (1st Division) with 06 year post qualification experience in Mining preferably in Tunneling / Underground Mining (metal / non metal).
2. Medical Officer (SPS-08) MBBS (1st Division) and completion of one year house job.
3. Pharmacist (SPS-08) B. Pharmacy (1st Division) (04 years course after F.Sc) with 02 year post qualification relevant experience. OR D. Pharmacy (1st Division) with 01 year post qualification relevant experience.
4. Law Officer (SPS-08) Bachelor’s degree in Law / LL.B. (1st Division) having valid license from Bar Council with 03 year post qualification experience as practicing Lawyer.
5. Junior Executive-1 (SPS-07) (Administration) MBA 1 BBA / Post Graduate in the Administration field (1st Division) and not more than two 2nd Divisions from Matric onwards.
1. No 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
2. Preferably first class academic career, however one second division may be allowed except in final degree (for sr # 1-4).
3. First class degree means a minimum of 60 % marks for annual system or minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 for semester system and second class means a minimum of 50 % marks for annual system or minimum CGPA 2.0 out of 4.0 for semester system.
4. Upper age limit is 35 years, however relaxation in age may be given as per rules.
5. Candidates must have obtained educational degrees from the institutions I universities duly recognized by Higher Education Commission and registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (for Engineering degree), Bar Council (for Law degree) and Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (for Medical Degree).
6. Degree of 04 years duration after intermediate in the relevant field will be considered at par with equivalent Master degree -16 year’s education.
7. Experience will only be considered if acquired after minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
8. Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
9. Candidates already employed in Govt./ Semi Govt. Organizations must provide No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employers at the time of Test I Interview.
10. Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of the above positions may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
11. No TAI DA will be admissible for appearing in test.
12. Candidates must apply ONLINE only at http://www.paec.gov.pk/careers on or before 14-12-2015. Advertisement No. 0-3/2015/03