Pakistan Bureau of Statistics Job, Printing Supervisor, Statistical Assistant, Cartographer 16 Nov
Government of Pakistan
Pakistan Bureau of Statistics
No.9 (8)/2007-PCO (Admn)
Applications are invited from suitable candidates possessing qualifications and experience as shown against each post to fill the following posts on Temporary basis, created for Census Purpose in the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics upto 30-06-2017 (likely to be continued).
1. Applicants already in Government Service should send their applications through proper channel.
2. All the candidates applying for the above mentioned posts(s) shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation of five years on the maximum age limit given above, apart from any other age relaxation allowed by the Federal Government as per policy.
3. NoTA/DA will be paid for Test and Interview.
4. All selected Candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan including AJ & K / Gilgit and Baltistan etc.
5. All the candidates (except those rejected on age basis) will be provisionally allowed to appear in the test/ interview subject to scrutiny of their particulars/qualification etc. at a later stage.
How to apply:
• Please download the Application Form and the Deposit Slip from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk, fill up both properly, pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB, and get receipt from the bank.
• For the posts of BPS-5 and below, the Application Form is without deposit slip, i.e. free of cost.
• Send the filled-up Application Form along with the receipt (original paid-up copy of the Deposit Slip) to: NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad.
• Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip, and submitted by hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
• For further information, please visit www.nts.org.pk or call 051-8444441.
(MUHAMMAD SADDULLAH KHAN) Statistical Officer (Recruitment) PID(I)2425/16