Pakistan Council of Research in Water Resources PCRWR Job, Assistant, UDC, LDC, Naib Qasid 9 October
PAKISTAN COUNCIL OF RESEARCH IN WATER RESOURCES (PCRWR)
Khayaban-e-Johar, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals through National Testing Service (NTS) for the following VACANT POSITIONS in the Pakistan Council of Research in Water Resources (PCRWR), Islamabad, under the administrative control of Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of Pakistan on the prescribed format.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. For application and other details please visit NTS website www.nts.org.pk
2. Degrees etc. must be obtained from HEC recognized institutions.
3. All vacancies will be filled on merit basis / observing regional quota as per Govt, rules.
4. The selected candidates will be posted in relevant / concerned Institute / Centre of PCRWR.
5. Those already in Govt. Services must apply Through Proper Channel.
6. The age relaxation will be given as per Govt, rules.
7. No TA / DA will be admissible for test / interview.
8. The organization reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any stage and also to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
9. Applications on prescribed format without documents must reach NTS within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
10. The candidates for BS-1 – 5 are directed to send applications on prescribed format without documents and fee to Secretary, PCRWR, Khayaban-e-Jouhar, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
SECRETARY Ph: 051-9101279