Pakistan Council of Research in Water Resources PCRWR Job, Stenotypist, LDC 3 July
PAKISTAN COUNCIL OF RESEARCH IN WATER RESOURCES (PCRWR)
Khayaban-e-Johar, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad
PCRWR a Body Corporate Established through PCRWR Act 2007 under the administrative control of Ministry of Science & Technology invites applications from Pakistani nationals (male / female) to fill the following posts on contract basis which may lead to permanent appointment after contractual appointees met the prescribed criteria and the recruitment rules made there in under the PCRWR Act 2007:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All cases for appointment will be considered as per Recruitment Policy of Establishment Division O.M. No. F.53/1/2008-SP dated 16th January 2015 & 3rd March 2015.
2. All the vacancies will be made on merit basis / observing regional quota as per Govt, rules.
3. The selected candidates will be posted in relevant / concerned Institute / Centre of PCRWR.
4. Those already in Govt. Services may apply Through Proper Channel.
5. The age relaxation will be given as per Govt, rules.
6. Test/interview will be conducted. No TA / DA will be paid for test/interview.
7. The organization reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any stage.
8. Please download the Application form and deposit slip from NTS website http://www.nts.org.pk/ and pay the fee in any of the country wide online branches of ABL UBL, HBL, & MCB.
9. Applications must be submitted alongwith online DEPOSIT SLIP (in original) at National Testing Service Head Quarters, 1-E, Street No.46,1-8/2, Islamabad.
10. Deposited amount is Non-Refundable / Non-Transferable.
11. Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
12. For further details, please contact National Testing Service UAN: +92-51 -844-444-1