Pakistan Cricket Board Job, Head Coach Pakistan Cricket Team 6 April
PAKISTAN CRICKET BOARD
Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), engaged in promoting and developing the game of cricket in Pakistan and maintaining general control of the game, is seeking a dynamic individual with creative leadership both individual & strategic, along with analytical & managerial skills for the following position:
HEAD COACH PAKISTAN CRICKET TEAM
The job entails provision of professional services as Head Coach of Pakistan Cricket Team. These services include: Game Planning/Strategies, Pre/Post Event Preparation/Evaluation. Performance Enhancing/Improvement in international Ranking. Improvement in fitness standards with the help of support staff, augmentation in Individual Skills with regards to the consistency in performance at international competitions and developing sustainable team culture commensurate with international requirements.
• At least (5) years working experience in a similar cricketing role with Elite Cricketers/National or International Teams.
• Test/International Cricketers would be preferred, however first class cricketers having more than 10 years’ experience may also apply
• Experience of successfully coaching Athletes/Cricketers to the required international standards.
• Strong planning, organizing and executing capabilities.
• Highly competent in Team/Individual skills enhancement strategies.
• Proven experience in monitoring and evaluating systems and processes currently in vogue at international arena
• Strong leadership and management skills.
• Proven ability to effectively work with a wide range of individuals from varied backgrounds.
• Superior persuasion skills combined with integrity, prudence and professionalism.
• Strong written and oral communication skills,
• Strong analytical capabilities with problem solving skills.
• Computer literacy (Microsoft Office Suite) Coaching Software (Silicon Coach, Dart fish, Cricstat etc.), preferable.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria can apply to following address with a passport size recent photograph along with their CVs. latest by April 25, 2016.
Clearly mark your envelope/application for the position applied for.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interviews.
No TA/DA shall be paid.
General Manager HR & Administration
Pakistan Cricket Board,
Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan.