Pakistan Cricket Board Job, Senior Manager Marketing 29 June
PAKISTAN CRICKET BOARD
Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), engaged in promoting and developing the game of cricket in Pakistan and maintaining general control of the game, is seeking a dynamic person with creative leadership both, individual & strategic, along with analytical & managerial skills for the following position:
SENIOR MANAGER MARKETING
The candidate should hold a minimum Masters Degree with at least 10 years of work experience in Marketing.
• Develop strategy to increase revenues of Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) and Pakistan Super League (PSL).
• Development and management of all PCB & PSL related marketing plans, marketing events & activation activities.
• Work with all stakeholders of PSL to ensure timely delivery of assigned responsibilities.
• Develop multi-platform fan engagement programs.
• Work with external agencies to develop and drive media plans.
• Work with production partner to manage production of PSL.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria can apply to following address with a passport size recent photograph along with their CVs, latest by July 14, 2016. Clearly mark your envelope/application for the position applied for. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews. No TA/DA shall be paid.
GM HR & Administration Pakistan Cricket Board, Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan. E-Mail: email@example.com