PAKISTAN CRICKET BOARD
Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), is seeking a dynamic Sports Physician with creative leadership both, individual & strategic, along with analytical & managerial skills and significant specialized training in both the treatment and prevention of illness and Injury to maximize function and minimize disability and time away from Sport, for the following position:
HEAD MEDICAL & SPORTS SCIENCES (LAHORE)
The ideal candidate should
2. Possess at least 10 years of work experience with National and International Athletes.
3. Preferably should have obtained additional foreign certifications in the fields of Doping, Age verification, Physical training and Musculoskeletal ultrasound.
4. Possess evidence of Continuous Sports Medicine Education after the completion of formal Sports Medicine qualifications.
5. Preferably have foreign publications to his name and experience of teaching and presenting both at National and International Level.
6. Preferably should have experience of leading/interacting with specialist teams of Physicians, athletic trainers, Physical Therapists and athletes.
To assist Pakistan Cricket Board in managing medical & other research and analytic scientific services based under the patronage of Pakistan Cricket Board, in addition to making clinical and operational decisions. This critical role involves timely diagnosis, evaluation, treatment and rehabilitation of players in the Pakistan Team and regional outfits at all tiers. The incumbent’s main task is to create awareness and ensure physical and medical fitness of the players. Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria can apply to following address with a passport size recent photograph along with their CVs, latest by August 15, 2016. Clearly mark your envelope/application for the position applied for. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews. No TA/DA shall be paid.
GM HR& Administration Pakistan Cricket Board,
Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan. E-Mail:email@example.com